It is fair to assume that you are reading this blog because you want to profit from betting! Today we are going to discuss the best method to get you in the money. Value betting beats trading & arbing every time. Read on if you are ready to Learn & Earn!
Before we get started, don’t forget to visit our YouTube channel where you can subscribe and like for more.
REASONS WHY VALUE BETTING BEATS TRADING & ARBING EVERY TIME
- Did you know, 90% of Betfair traders lose. Winners pay a premium charge on profits, and that can be unto 65%.
- Trading is more complex, and it takes more understanding. While it is possible to learn, your time is better spent value-betting.
- Arbitrage players need to bet both sides of the bet. By doing so, they often give value back.
- Furthermore, arbing relies on both sides of the bet being accepted. If one side of the bet is not accepted, you are left holding a position.
- We strongly advise you to concentrate on getting value!
Watch the video about why value betting beats trading& arbing every time here:
TO BEST UNDERSTAND LEVELS – WE WILL COMPARE BETTING WITH COOKING
- Some people can’t cook an egg – This equates to gamblers who don’t have a clue. Unfortunately, this applies to most punters.
- Others can cook an egg, but it’s not optimum – Maybe they leave the egg in too long and it goes dry! As with betting, these people can be taught. Afterall, it’s a question of timing, and doing things right.
- Hobby cooks – Compare with bettors who are on the verge of profiting.
- Opening a restaurant – Once you understand how to profit, it is time to treat betting as a business.
- Michelin star chef – This is somebody who reached the top level, and it’s the same in gambling. Professional gamblers should be organised, and structure the business.
- Michelin 3 star chef – We would compare this honour to be on a parallel with betting syndicates make millions per month.
Think of betting as a business, in that the object is to take a start-up as far as it will go!
REASONS PEOPLE LOSE AT BETTING ARE SIMPLE
If you have ambitions of becoming a professional gambler, bad habits need cutting!
- Natural born losers – These people are often envious of others. When around, you can feel the negative energy. People who dislike videos, or make egoistical demands are such.
- Leisure players who bet for fun – Don’t get me wrong, we need this type of player to feed the beast (bookie). Without them, we wouldn’t be able to exploit betting!
- No self-belief – They listen to people saying you can’t win at betting, when they should be saying ‘’you might not win at betting, I will’’.
- Lack self composure – They are often greedy, in that it’s never enough. Many chase losses, or they easily get egged on.
ADVANTAGES OF VALUE-BETTING
- You don’t need to understand sports-modelling, or finding own bets. It is much easier to find value bets, and you can profit from day one!
- At the end of this video you can start, opportunity is waiting.
- It can be part-time or full-time, you choose schedule.
- Profit from day one – grow as you go. This is something you can do at your own pace, and with little pressure.
- Use Value-betting as a stepping stone to bigger things.
- You don’t need investors, or reliant on others. Having full control is the ideal situation while you learn the ropes.
- Easy to build betting bank. At the start of your journey, target doubling your betting bank. It is relatively easy to take 10k to 200k easy in 6 months.
VALUE BETTING WILL GET YOU ON THE LADDER
- At some stage you can introduce software & tools. They will make it easier for you to streamline the process by identifying value bets.
- Figure it out as you go along. Learn about yourself, and the opportunity you have at hand.
- Achieve a nice income & financial security. This could be a supplement or main source of income, the ball is in your court!
- Invest in acquiring knowledge. When you are making profits, re-invest in education and tools.
NEXT STAGE – GROW THE BUSINESS
- This won’t apply to most. However, for those wanting to be a big player, the options are endless. For example:
- Advanced betting techniques that will maximise efficiency.
- Legal structure for your business. Cover yourself and open doors by doing things right. We are used to paying 25K for a simple barristers opinion!
- Bet placers anywhere in the world. It’s a big place, and by doing things right you can build a network to help with betting.
- Asian account opening offer tools for bet placement and optimising odds. They give access to risk-averse bookmakers not normally available.
- Iceberging is a technique used to optimise odds through timing. Call it a carry over from the stock exchange.
- Sports-modelling will help identify own bets. Using data to find an hedge is what it’s about!
- In-play monitoring. Using trackers and psychological profiling to figure out chance.
- We offer data ] consultancy services to professional betting syndicates.
- For individuals 1-on-1 coaching is available to suitable candidates. However, time is money, and there will be a charge $.
- Enquiries – email@example.com
REFERENCE VIDEO’S & TUTORIALS
In conclusion – It is time to beat the bookmakers, treat them as the enemy and profit!