If you have access to competitive betting odds, you too can make money from gambling. Before you start on your journey, make sure you have the right mindset. Some people will tell you it is impossible to win from bookmakers, but they are wrong. The message is to be better than others, and prove the naysayers wrong! Positive thinking can help you win at betting!
INTRODUCTION – POSITIVE THINKING CAN HELP YOU WIN AT BETTING
In some lower eco socio parts of the world, people make less than $300 per month. In this instance, it’s probably fair to say an extra couple of hundred dollars wouldn’t go amiss. In economically strong countries such as Norway and Switzerland, the same few hundred dollars wouldn’t pay for a night out. In short, everyone is in a different financial position.
Before we crack on with a few guidelines, understand professional gambling isn’t going to suit everyone. We must tick a few boxes, so let’s go through them.
VIABILITY CHECK – POSITIVE THINKING CAN HELP YOU WIN AT BETTING
Follow our other resources on our website. It won’t take you long to figure out how to win from bookmakers. However, before you do there are four fundamentals we need to discuss. Ask yourself:
Legal structure – Is betting legal in your country? A safety net is great, in that licensed bookmakers are less likely to cheat. Knowing you have consumer rights and are going to get paid is vitally important.
Value bookmakers – Profitable betting is about getting high-value odds. Do your research using bookmaker comparison websites such as odds-portal. To profit betting-lines need to be very competitive.
Funds – Don’t put yourself under pressure by using your last money to bet. Make sure to put separate funds aside for betting and treat gambling as a business. Pay yourself like in a job.
Stay in control – Don’t chase losses, or seek instant gratification. Those compulsive should stay away from betting. Making a plan and sticking with it is vital, so do things right!
GUIDELINES TO POSITIVITY
Show focus and see the bigger picture. Having a thick skin and not being easily deterred are a good starting point. Keep telling yourself:
1. Luck will balance itself out. It might feel like the teams you bet always concede late in the game, but truth be known it also happens in your favour. Luck plays a part, but it will balance out in the end!
2. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Losing streaks are inevitable, treat them like a bad day at the office. If you are doing things right, everything will work out in the end!
3. Never cry over spilt milk because everyone makes mistakes. When something goes wrong, it is no big deal. Learn from it, and move on is the best advice we can give!
4. Win or lose, always put a line under your last bet. You can affect the future but not the past. Look forward and plan your next betting opportunity is the best advice we can give.
5. Successful betting is about decision-making. Dithering will set you back mentally. While you won’t get everything right, being decisive is a good trait in a professional gambler.
6. Your mantra should be ‘’best odds count’’ Never be lazy, chase every point because it will make a big difference to your bottom line. Betting is a numbers game, put them in your favour!
7. Stay focused and be persistent. Value hunting works best when tracking the odds. Keep watching for the best betting opportunities.
8. Keep learning because that in itself is positivity. There are loads of way to make soft money from betting, so plenty of research will help you understand what’s best for your situation.
9. Get mentored by someone successful in business. Making money is simply a mindset, and you can learn from others who have done the same. It will put you in the right zone, and make you more determined.
10. Reverse engineer what you are doing both right and wrong. It’s important to reflect on both negatives and positives. By doing so, you can learn to cut out one while building on the other.